Welcome to my adventure-filled life!
I always see myself as a storyteller. I write about the things that I love, my life journey, places I’ve been and it’s my way of influencing others to have a better appreciation of what life is. And because of this, I figured
Welcome to my Favourites page! I love the feeling of being transported to another place without spending lots of money. I just use my imagination and voila! I can be anywhere I want to be just by pushing the remote
Traveling taught me so many valuable lessons in life. When I am on the road with my husband, I am certain that everything is possible. Life is about taking risks and making your childhood dreams come true. And so, I continue to aim for
- I got a great new read last Sunday after attending the “With Hearts Burning” event at the Cathedral of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Hamilton. I went straight to the bookstore after the Holy Mass and I found a coupleRead More »
- Hey guys! How have your lives been? 🙂 I’ve been reflecting for the past few months and it’s like life has been stripping me down to the basics. I really gave it some thought and I just can’t thank God enough for humblingRead More »
- Hi guys! Today, I’m doing the 90s Kid Survey Tag! I was born in 1987 but I basically grew up through the 90s. I’m really excited for this post because it reminded me so much of my fun childhood. So withoutRead More »
- One of the highlights of our Winter 2017 trip was a quick visit to the stunning Tawhai Falls a.k.a “Gollum’s Pool” 🙂 You can probably tell that I’m completely obsessed with The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, a fantasy epic thatRead More »
- Hey guys, we’re at the second half of 2017 and I’m kinda getting back into the swing of things… so, I’m sharing my Top 5 Favorite Songs for the Month of July! Aside from the music that I’ve been listeningRead More »
I may always be on the road with my husband but I love making new friends and meeting interesting people from all walks of life. It’s always good to exchange stories and learn from each other’s experiences. And so, IRead more
Thanks for the awesome online travel tour!
It’s all in the ‘tude
Your website is as colorful as you are. You are inspiring!
Random Thoughts, Faith Adventures and Married Life. It's gonna be an exciting ride!