Welcome to my adventure-filled life!
I always see myself as a storyteller. I write about the things that I love, my life journey, places I’ve been and it’s my way of influencing others to have a better appreciation of what life is. And because of this, I figured
Welcome to my Favourites page! I love the feeling of being transported to another place without spending lots of money. I just use my imagination and voila! I can be anywhere I want to be just by pushing the remote
Traveling taught me so many valuable lessons in life. When I am on the road with my husband, I am certain that everything is possible. Life is about taking risks and making your childhood dreams come true. And so, I continue to aim for
- Hey guys the Christmas season is officially here! Yay!!! We just had our CFC FFL Christmas Party in Rotorua last Saturday and we had a blast! 🙂 I just want to take this opportunity to express my deep gratitude toRead More »
- This year had us venture off to many interesting places in New Zealand. Aside from being so stoked to be traveling so much, I’m grateful because we’re able to accumulate some beautiful and unique experiences along the way. Also, nothing feltRead More »
- Brooke Fraser-Ligertwood is a popular New Zealand singer-songwriter and one of the top selling Kiwi recording artists of all time. I’ve always been a fan of Brooke for so many years. Her voice instantly calms me and she’s so unbelievably talented. Anyway,Read More »
- Jeff and I drove to the provincial dairy farming town called Morrinsville to check out its quirky street art scene. Located in the Waikato, Region between the Kaimai Ranges and the Waikato River, this town is popularly known as theRead More »
- Hey friends, today’s post is extra special because I’m playing some Matt Maher songs for you guys! Yay!!! 🙂 I’ve been a fan of Matt Maher from the very beginning. His music never fails to pick me up and everyRead More »
I may always be on the road with my husband but I love making new friends and meeting interesting people from all walks of life. It’s always good to exchange stories and learn from each other’s experiences. And so, IRead more
Thanks for the awesome online travel tour!
It’s all in the ‘tude
Your website is as colorful as you are. You are inspiring!
Random Thoughts, Faith Adventures and Married Life. It's gonna be an exciting ride!