Welcome to my adventure-filled life!
I always see myself as a storyteller. I write about the things that I love, my life journey, places I’ve been and it’s my way of influencing others to have a better appreciation of what life is. And because of this, I figured
Welcome to my Favourites page! I love the feeling of being transported to another place without spending lots of money. I just use my imagination and voila! I can be anywhere I want to be just by pushing the remote
Traveling taught me so many valuable lessons in life. When I am on the road with my husband, I am certain that everything is possible. Life is about taking risks and making your childhood dreams come true. And so, I continue to aim for
- The CFC-FFL Echo Conference last year was an uplifting moment for me and I’m so glad that we’re able to share that experience with our brothers and sisters. As a servant leader, I’m constantly learning more about the direction ofRead More »
- 2017 was so overwhelming but it made such a huge impact on my life and I’ve learned to take things in manageable chunks. Definitely it’s a year of growth and it had a profound effect on me personally. I was aboutRead More »
- Hey guys, Happy New Year! Hope you had a good start into 2018. 🙂 The previous year was quite challenging but exciting nonetheless and for me, it’s a beautiful reminder of what matters most in my life. It wasRead More »
- Hey guys the Christmas season is officially here! Yay!!! We just had our CFC FFL Christmas Party in Rotorua last Saturday and we had a blast! 🙂 I just want to take this opportunity to express my deep gratitude toRead More »
- This year had us venture off to many interesting places in New Zealand. Aside from being so stoked to be traveling so much, I’m grateful because we’re able to accumulate some beautiful and unique experiences along the way. Also, nothing feltRead More »
I may always be on the road with my husband but I love making new friends and meeting interesting people from all walks of life. It’s always good to exchange stories and learn from each other’s experiences. And so, IRead more
Thanks for the awesome online travel tour!
It’s all in the ‘tude
Your website is as colorful as you are. You are inspiring!
Random Thoughts, Faith Adventures and Married Life. It's gonna be an exciting ride!