Welcome to my adventure-filled life!
I always see myself as a storyteller. I write about the things that I love, my life journey, places I’ve been and it’s my way of influencing others to have a better appreciation of what life is. And because of this, I figured
Welcome to my Favourites page! I love the feeling of being transported to another place without spending lots of money. I just use my imagination and voila! I can be anywhere I want to be just by pushing the remote
Traveling taught me so many valuable lessons in life. When I am on the road with my husband, I am certain that everything is possible. Life is about taking risks and making your childhood dreams come true. And so, I continue to aim for
- Hey guys! How’s it going? I got the musical bug again which means that I have another cool soundtrack to share with all of you! 🙂 Well I don’t consume generic pop music that much now and I tend toRead More »
- Music is part of my daily life and I love listening to songs that reminded me of God’s great love for me. So, I came across this interesting song titled, “Hoy Despierto” by a band called, Siervas on social media. The lyricsRead More »
- Hi everyone! Welcome back to Maria Learns To Travel! 🙂 It’s been a long time since I posted a #BackOnTrack related topic on my blog and I believe that it’s the best time to share my updated playlist. By the way,Read More »
- Hey guys! Welcome back to my blog! 🙂 I recently joined the Clarion Call Music Song Writing Competition in the Philippines and it’s such an amazing experience! Aside from being able to share God’s message of love to more people, I’mRead More »
- Hey guys! I’m starting a new series on my blog called “Saturday Night Jam”. I’ll be posting videos of me and my friends doing random song covers and making on the spot arrangement of my original compositions. But for now,Read More »
I may always be on the road with my husband but I love making new friends and meeting interesting people from all walks of life. It’s always good to exchange stories and learn from each other’s experiences. And so, IRead more
Thanks for the awesome online travel tour!
It’s all in the ‘tude
Your website is as colorful as you are. You are inspiring!
Random Thoughts, Faith Adventures and Married Life. It's gonna be an exciting ride!