Welcome to my adventure-filled life!
I always see myself as a storyteller. I write about the things that I love, my life journey, places I’ve been and it’s my way of influencing others to have a better appreciation of what life is. And because of this, I figured
Welcome to my Favourites page! I love the feeling of being transported to another place without spending lots of money. I just use my imagination and voila! I can be anywhere I want to be just by pushing the remote
Traveling taught me so many valuable lessons in life. When I am on the road with my husband, I am certain that everything is possible. Life is about taking risks and making your childhood dreams come true. And so, I continue to aim for
- One of the highlights of our Winter 2017 trip was a quick visit to the stunning Tawhai Falls a.k.a “Gollum’s Pool” 🙂 You can probably tell that I’m completely obsessed with The Lord of the Rings Trilogy, a fantasy epic thatRead More »
- Hey guys, we’re at the second half of 2017 and I’m kinda getting back into the swing of things… so, I’m sharing my Top 5 Favorite Songs for the Month of July! Aside from the music that I’ve been listeningRead More »
- I just want to take this moment to reflect. Honestly, the past few weeks were a bit overcast and it’s something that I don’t really know how to put into words… but I’ll try my best. I’ve been sick forRead More »
- Jeff and I have been invited to serve in the annual Committed Servants Weekend of the CFC Singles for Family and Life ministry early this year. It’s an awesome event specifically made for SFL Household Servants and up, not only to be trainedRead More »
- I went on a silent retreat at Tyburn Monastery and it sort of connects me with that familiar feeling where waves of inspiration just blows my mind. The experience brought back so many beautiful memories and that’s how God make an impressionRead More »
I may always be on the road with my husband but I love making new friends and meeting interesting people from all walks of life. It’s always good to exchange stories and learn from each other’s experiences. And so, IRead more
Thanks for the awesome online travel tour!
It’s all in the ‘tude
Your website is as colorful as you are. You are inspiring!
Random Thoughts, Faith Adventures and Married Life. It's gonna be an exciting ride!